COSTA RICA Missions Trip 2021
Come serve in Costa Rica!
Trip Dates: June 19th-25th, 2021
Make a payment toward your trip here by selecting Costa Rica 2021 in the drop down menu: https://abundantlifebirdsboro.churchcenter.com/giving
So, you’re going to Costa Rica!
Here are the next steps:
- Seek the Lord in prayer and in His Word each morning. The adversary does not want you to go and will likely be attacking you in many ways. As it says in Ephesians – our battles are spiritual and we need to prepare spiritually.
- You will each receive invitations from the Praying Pelicans Website. Praying Pelicans is the organization we partner with to conduct the trip. Please follow the instructions on this email. The email will direct you to fill out some forms on their website. It will ask you for a password. The password is: abundant Please complete these forms as soon as you can – but no later than our first meeting on February 21 (will be held after church at the church).
- Request the vacation days at work.
- If you don’t have your passport please get your passport pictures and make an appointment with the post office to submit your application. This will take 2-3 months for return and should get submitted right away. Anyone who does not complete this by this Wednesday really should request expedited service to be sure that their passport arrives back in time. This will cost an extra $60.
- If you do have your passport check to make sure the expiration date is January 2022 or later. If it expires sooner then that you need to get it renewed because they won’t let you leave the country.
- If you have not already, please turn in your $100 deposit and the first payment of $300. Payments can be made online at https://
abundantlifebirdsboro. churchcenter.com/giving – please select the Costa Rica Missions 2021 tag on the dropdown. They can be paid in person at the church office to Becca Drumheller or to me or you can put them in the offering boxes at the back of the Sanctuary or Connect center (clearly indicate the payment is for your Costa Rica Missions trip). Please make checks payable to Abundant Life Church and put Costa Rica Missions Trip in memo.
- Come to our first meeting as a team at the church on Sunday, Feb. 21 after the 2nd service and bring your passport (if you have it)!
- Reach out to me with any questions – my phone number is 610-737-3575
- I will be posting information here: https://
- Future meetings, it is important we get to know each other by attending meetings:
- April 17th 8am at City Lights, 940 Spruce, Reading – we will be serving in clearing the grounds together and sorting clothes
- May 16th, Sunday after church at the church
- June 3rd, Thursday at 7pm at the church
Contact Angel Sotomayor for questions or at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-737-3575