Special Encouragement from Pastor Devin
Endurance & Faith
We as a church want to continue to keep in communication about the present changes that are happening in our country and community. It seems like every day a new challenge or change arises. With each change, fear knocks at our door to rob us of the peace that we are promised from God.
God gave us a word for our church a couple weeks ago. That word was ENDURANCE. Now more than ever we are called to Endure through this challenging season we are facing. More than anything, we need to endure by using our faith in our Creator, His son Jesus (the Prince of Peace) and the power of the Holy Spirit! Let us endure by keeping our eyes on Him!
Psalm 46 reminds us…”Even if the mountains are thrown into the seas” (vs 2)…that we should be still. It says, “Be still and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world. The Lord of Heaven’s armies is here among us; the God of Israel is our fortress. “
Watch this short video for a quick word from Pastor Devin:
What Are We Doing As a Church?
We are suspending all services as a church based on the recommendations by our government. However, we are going to continue to stay connected as a church. Remember the church is not a building but a group of people who love and serve God and love and serve each other. So with God’s help we will move forward in the following:
- Live online services. We are thankful for streaming system already in place to help people to watch live online. We are making steps to make these opportunities are personally connecting as possible.
- Expanding social media presence. We have been sharing encouragement through social media over the last year, but we will continue to improve and increase online encouragement.
- Offering parent resources. We are making resources available for parents & kids to grow together in their faith at this time. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to draw closer as a family!
- Reaching out. We hope to be reaching out to you as a church, in various ways. We encourage you, to reach out to others, and let us be the body of Christ together.
- Working with the Community – We are currently seeking out way we can serve our community at this time. Stay posted as we will be updating everyone soon about opportunities to serve!